Beat The Backlist is hosted by: Austine @ Novel Knight . The challenge is where your goal is to read backlist books (published prior to the current year). For 2018, it means reading any book that was published in 2017 or earlier. You have the entire year to read as many books as you can/want. The challenge begins on January 1, 2018 and ends on December 31, 2018!
Now to add a bit of a competitive edge, when you sign up for the challenge you’ll be randomly placed on a team. These teams will compete to see who can get the most points, and each month one winner will be drawn from the team with the most points to get a book of their choice (open internationally). You get points by reading books! And you can earn extra by posting a review to retail websites (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc).
My Beat The Backlist Team is: Dewey Dragons
My Goal for Beat The Backlist is: to read 35 books of my backlist!
I’ll be keeping track on my Beat the backlist Challenge with a spreadsheet of my TBR that you can find here. My bullet journal and my goodreads shelf.
My Beat The Backlist Reads:
- 1. We’re Going To Need More Wine by Gabrielle Union
- 2. Wildflower by Drew Barrymore
- 3. Every Day by David Levithan
- 4. Forever My Girl by Heidi McLaughlin
- 5. Heaven Water Blood by N.L. Shompole
- 6. Butterfly by Cambria Hebert
- 7. America: Vol 1: The Life and Times of America Chavez by Gaby Rivera
- 8. The Princess Saves Herself In This One by Amanda Lovelace
- 9. Ghost Friends Forever #1 by Monica Gallagher
- 10. Rookie Move by Sarina Bowen
- 11. Hard Hitter by Sarina Bowen
- 12. Pipe Dreams by Sarina Bowen
- 13. Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo