2019 Book Blog Discussion Challenge hosted by Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction and Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight!
About Book Blogger Discussion Challenge
- Create a sign-up post announcing your intention to participate and link up below. There’s no need to say what your discussion posts will be about–just tell us you’re joining and let us know your goal.
(Can be in an update post or a post with other challenges–you’re not required to make a completely separate sign-up post.)
- Please link back to both challenge hosts and include the challenge button in your sign-up posts.
- The challenge runs from January 1st until December 31st, 2019. Sign-ups will remain open through December 31st, 2019. (So, you can sign up all year long! Come join us!)
- Share it! The more people we get to participate in this, the more awesome discussions we can all be a part of and the more fun it will be! So, invite your friends to join us!
- Discussions can be about whatever you want as long as it’s relevant to books or book blogging (no discussions about things that are completely off-topic like travel or fashion, etc). They can also be about you personally if it’s a get-to-know-you type post.
- On the 1st of every month, a link-up will go up on both Feed Your Fiction Addiction and It Starts at Midnight where you’ll leave your links for that month’s discussions. Every month, we’ll update this 2019 Book Blog Challenge Page with the links to that month’s Challenge linky–so you’ll always know where to find the latest link-up!
- There will also be monthly giveaways, so make sure you check in!
- Every month, we’ll feature our favorite posts from one challenge participant. There will be extra options in the Rafflecopter for commenting on posts by our featured blogger.
- Use the hashtag #LetsDiscuss2019 to share your progress and connect with other participants on Twitter.
- 1-10 – Discussion Dabbler
- 11-20 – Creative Conversationalist
- 21-30 – Chatty Kathy
- 31-40 – Terrifically Talkative
- 41+ – Gift of the Gab
I am aiming towards Creative Conversationalist. I’m aiming towards at least 12 discussions this year so about 1 a month.