#LetsReadIndie is hosted by me! You can sign up here.
- #LetsReadIndie begins on January 1 – December 31. You may sign up at anytime.
- All books for this challenge must be indie or published by indie publishers.
- All formats count (ARCs, audio, physical, eBooks).
- All genres count (even picture books!)
- Re-Reads and crossovers from other challenges are totally okay!
- You do not have to be a blogger to join the challenge! You can track your progress on Goodreads, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram etc.
- Use #LetsReadIndie19 so we can keep track of our progress!
- If you are a blogger, I’d love if you could make a post to help spread the word. You can also grab the button below to post on your blog. If you aren’t a blogger, you can help by spread the word on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- You don’t have to write a review for every single indie book you read but reviews are definitely encouraged. Every last Monday of the month I’ll have a link up for your reviews.
- 1-9 – Rookie
- 10-19 – Semi – Pro
- 20-29 – Professional
- 30-39 – Veteran
- 40-49 – Expert
- 50+ – Master
I am aiming towards Veteran.