The Library Love Challenge is hosted by Angel’s Guilty Pleasures.
About Library Love
- Runs: January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019. You can join any time.
- Put a sign up post on your blog or (dedicate a Goodreads shelf or LibraryThing) and link it in the linky below. Make sure it’s public.
- The goal is to read at least twelve (12) books from the library, but you can read more. While twelve is the minimum, there is no maximum limit. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you.
- Any format will work for this challenge (prints, ebooks, or audios); as long as you checked it out from the library, it counts.
- Books can be any genre (fiction, nonfiction, romance, fantasy, mystery, thriller, horror, etc.).
Crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed, including re-reads. The goal is to support your local library and save money.
- As an added bonus: I’m offering up a GIVEAWAY with this Challenge. Winner will be picked at the end of the year!! Their are a few freebie entries just for signing up to join the challenge and then the main entries throughout the year will be the direct links to your book reviews. You will have until Jan. 4th, 2020 to enter your reviews in the Linky/Rafflecopter. Go here to enter your reviews & the giveaway: 2019 Library Love Challenge Review Link-ups.
- (Optional) Mid-Year Library Check In: This year (2019) I plan on posting a Mid-Year Library Check In Post sometime in June or July. This post is to showcase what you have done so far in the Library Love Challenge. I’ll be offering up a separate giveaway for the Mid-Year Library Check In.
- (Optional) Reviews: Write a review to enter the giveaway – 2 sentences or an essay, whatever works for you, but there is a minimum of 2 sentences. Not sure what to write? How about something like, “The plot was a delight, but the characters didn’t capture me.” “I enjoyed the story and really liked the characters.”
- Please use #LibraryLoveChallenge when sharing your reviews, library pictures, etc…<
- Dewey Decimal: Read 12 books
- Thrifty Reader: Read 24 books
- Overdrive Junkie: Read 36 books
- Library Addict: Read 48 books
- Library Card on Fire: Read 60+ books
Library Love Levels
I am aiming towards Library Card On Fire. Last year I read about 78 library books so I feel like this will be easy to accomplished.
Little 1’s Goal:
Little 1 is aiming for Dewey Decimal.
Little 2’s Goal:
Little 2 is aiming for Dewey Decimal.