- The goal is to read at least twelve (12) books from the library, but you can read more. While twelve is the minimum; there is no maximum limit. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you.
- Any format will work for this challenge (prints, ebooks, or audios); as long as you checked it out from the library, it counts.
- Books can be any genre (fiction, nonfiction, romance, fantasy, mystery, thriller, horror, etc.).
- Crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed, including re-reads. The goal is to support your local library and save money.
- My Goal = Thrifty Reader: Read 24 books
- Little Athlete = Thrifty Reader: Read 24 books
- Little Teacher = Thrifty Reader: Read 24 books
- Little Sassy =Thrifty Reader: Read 24 books
Little Athlete Reads
Little Teacher Reads
Little Sassy Reads