The Netflix and Books Challenge is hosted by the lovely ladies Erica from Novel Ink and Lauren from Bookmark Lit. This challenge combines two of my favorite things Netflix and Reading.
The goal of the challenge is to watch those shows you’ve been meaning to watch forever and then reading books that you’ve also been meaning to. The girls have provided some cool prompts so that both the shows and books can be matched up. Isn’t that awesome? I think it is.
My Goal: My job is like super relax where I literally read and watch netflix all day during my shifts.My goal is to finish at least four shows that I’ve been meaning to watch and read at least 10 books of my TBR.
My To-Be-Watched & My TBR
The Books TBR List
Bad Reviews But I’m Still Interested
Spin Off Series / Show from it
To Be Watched
- That 70s Show
- Ghost Whisperer
- Friday Night Lights
- Fuller House : completed seasons 1,2 & 3.
- The Get Down
- Narcos : completed Season 1 & 2.
- The Crown : completed season 1.
- Lucifer : completed season 1 & 2.
- Scream Queens
- This Is Us : completed season 1.
- Lethal Weapon : completed season 1.
- Riverdale : completed season 1.
- A Series Of Unfortunate Events
- The Flash
- DC Legends Of Tomorrow
- Secret Life Of An American Teenager
- Orange Is The New Black
- How I Met Your Mother
- Pretty Little Liars
- The Ranch
- Prison Break
- Luke Cage
- One Tree Hill
- How To Get Away With Murder
- Girl Boss
- Dear White People
- Shades Of Blue
- Gilmore Girls
- Pitch : completed the series.
- The People vs. OJ Simpson : completed the series.
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake