The Netgalley and Edelweiss Reading Challenge is hosted by Bookish Things & More. If you’re like me who sometimes requests on Netgalley and Edelweiss and haven’t had a chance to read them yet then this is the challenge for you.
My Goal: I am aiming for the Bronze level which is 25 books. It seems like a big number right now but I can break it down to like 2 books per month and that should be easy to accomplish.
I plan on keeping track of my reading through a goodreads shelf and I will definitely be posting my reviews on here.
- 1. Because of The Sun by Jenny Torres Sanchez
- 2. Scooby Doo Apocalypse Vol 1 by Keith Giffer
- 3. Lila and the Crow by Gabrielle Grimard
- 4. Malala: Activist for Girls’ Education by Raphaele Frier
- 5. Welcome To Your Life by Katrina Marie
- 6. Project You: More Than 50 Ways to Calm Down, de-Stress, and Feel Great by Aubre Andrus
- 7. Jilly’s Terrible Temper Tantrums by Martha Heineman Pieper
- 8. Max and Bird by Ed Vere
- 9. Is A Worry Worrying You by Ferida Wolff and Harriet May Savitz
- 10. Lalo Wants A Real Name by Julia Mercedes-Castilla
- 11. Illegal Contact by Santino Hassell
- 12. Take The Lead by Alexis Daria
- 13. Flying Lessons and Other Stories by Ellen Oh
- 14. One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus
- 1. Queen Of Hearts by Colleen Oaks
- 2. This Savage Song by V.E. Schwab