The Netgalley and Edelweiss Reading Challenge is hosted by Bookish Things & More. If you’re like me who sometimes requests on Netgalley and Edelweiss and haven’t had a chance to read them yet then this is the challenge for you.
My Goal: I am aiming for the Bronze level which is 25 books. It seems like a big number right now but I can break it down to like 2 books per month and that should be easy to accomplish.
I plan on keeping track of my reading through a goodreads shelf and I will definitely be posting my reviews on here.
- 1. Because of The Sun by Jenny Torres Sanchez
- 2. Scooby Doo Apocalypse Vol 1 by Keith Giffer
- 3. Lila and the Crow by Gabrielle Grimard
- 4. Malala: Activist for Girls’ Education by Raphaele Frier
- 5. Welcome To Your Life by Katrina Marie
- 6. Project You: More Than 50 Ways to Calm Down, de-Stress, and Feel Great by Aubre Andrus