Read It Again, Sam is hosted by My Reader’s Block.
- ~Challenge runs from January 1 to December 31. 2019.
- ~Once you choose your challenge level, you are locked in for at least that many books. If you find that you’re lost in a nostalgic haze and want to tackle a higher level, then you are welcome to upgrade. You cannot change down, however.
- ~You may sign up until November 1, 2019. Any book read after January 2019 will count no matter when you sign up.
- ~Crossovers with other challenges are fine.
- ~Please post about the challenge on your blog, if you have one and sign up using the linky below. Give your name and blog (Example: Bev@My Reader’s Block) and use a direct link to your challenge post as your url. Please don’t connect to just your home page. Links to a list on GoodReads or other social media sites are also acceptable.
- ~No blog or social media site? No problem! Post a comment below to announce your entry into the challenge and when you have completed the challenge just post a comment on the review site with a list of your books.
- ~Please use the Review Headquarters Page (sidebar link coming in January) to post review links and a final wrap-up post and/or comments. [Reviews are not required–but we’d love to see what you think about the books you’ve read if you do review.]
- Déjà vu: Reread 4 books
- Feeling Nostalgic: Reread 8 books
- A Trip Down Memory Lane: Reread 12 books
- Living in the Past: Reread 16+ books
I surpassed my goal last year of 12 books so this year I am aiming towards Living In The Past.