This page will get update frequently so please be sure to check back for availability.
Thank you so much for checking out my policy. I am honored that you want to work with me. I am not a professional reviewer by any means, As Told By Tina is my hobby not my job.
I would love to accept each and every book that is sent to me but I simply cannot. Therefore, I reserve the right to accept or deny any request sent to me.
I cannot guarantee a review for every novel that is sent to me. Each novel will be submitted for “review consideration”. This means that if I started your novel and find that I am not intrigued or clicking with it, I may not review it. I may also post a DNF review but we can discuss that if the situation approaches.
Please read my policy in its entirely and if you feel I am the best suited to review your novel then please submit a review request at the bottom of the page. I will only reply to requests that I am absolutely intrigued by.
- Tina and/or her Littles review all books reviewed on As Told By Tina unless otherwise stated. I will not send your book to anyone.
- I do accept eBooks (.mobi is preferred but I also accept epubs), PDFs, audiobooks and physical copies (both hardback and paperback).
- I can also read in Spanish so if you’re an author who writes in Spanish, I can definitely help you.
- Little 1 is 5 years old, Little 2 is 3 and Little 3 is 2. Please keep that in mind while submitting a review request for a children’s book!
- I absolutely do accept self-published books to review. In fact I am co-hosting #LetsReadIndie where I am spotlighting different Indie authors throughout the year.
- As I mentioned above all books will be received as for “review consideration” unless we have agreed upon a specific date. You can also “jump” in front of the line by requesting an expedited review; you can read my policy on that here.
- I am available for blog tours, cover reveals, guest posts, spotlights etc. you can contact me for more information regarding this using the contact form on my menu bar.
- You will get a 100% honest review from me.
- I will always try to be respectful when reviewing and sometimes that can come across as harsh/mean. That is not my intention. I have a strong personality and what I don’t consider to be mean, maybe mean to others. I just sometimes have really strong feelings towards a book. I absolutely will not bash an author in any of my reviews.
- I do my absolute best not to post spoilers in reviews and if I do need to post a spoiler I will give a warning to my readers.
- When a review is posted I will e-mail you a link to it. (I will admit that sometimes I forget to do this because I am forgetful.)
- My reviews are posted on my blog, goodreads and Amazon. I sometimes post snippets on Instagram, Litsy, Tumblr and Facebook.
- If your novel is part of a series and you are requesting a review for a book that isn’t book 1, I may ask for the previous book so I can fully understand the series. I personally do not like to read a series out of order.
- If I find that I am going to have to DNF your novel, I will email you and explain why. I DO post DNF reviews if I have read about 30% of your novel and I will explain to my readers WHY your novel did not work FOR ME but will encourage them to read it and determine for themselves rather or not to read your novel.
- Children’s Picture Books for ages 0-7
- Middle Grade
- Young Adult (Contemporary, Romance, Sci-Fi, Fantasy)
- New Adult (Contemporary, mainly)
- Adult (Romance, Chick-Lit, Thrillers, Some Historical Fiction)
- Graphic Novels
- Coloring Books
- Religious Fiction
- Religious Non-Fiction
I do post DNF reviews on my blog. It is extremely rare that I DNF a book, I mean I do my absolute best to try and finish every book I read. That being said there are times when I just know I cannot finish it and if I make it to or pass 30% I will post a review stating that I did DNF this title and why.
I may come across as harsh or mean but that is not my intention. I also do not bash authors in my reviews.
If you do not want me to post a DNF review then we can discuss it further if the situation approaches.
- You must be 13 years or older to enter the giveaways hosted on As Told By Tina. Note: If you are under 18, you must have a parent’s permission to enter.
- You must have a valid e-mail address so that I may contact you, if you have won.
- All winners will be sent an e-mail if they have won the giveaway. They will have 48 hours to respond, if they do not respond in 48 hours then I will pick a new winner.
- All prizes will be sent directly to the winner.
- If you have to provide a mailing address, your address will not be shared with anyone. I will delete the e-mail as soon as your prize has shipped.
- As Told By Tina is NOT responsible for any prizes that are lost in the mail.
- Entries will be checked and if I find that someone has cheated they will automatically be disqualified from ALL GIVEAWAYS ON AS TOLD BY TINA.
- Void where prohibited by law
I am an affiliate for Amazon, iTunes and estories.com. That means that if you use one of my links to purchase something from any of the three sites mentioned above I receive a small compensation and that will go towards running As Told By Tina.
This policy is valid from 25 September 2015.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org