Strictly Print is hosted by Book Dragon’s Lair. The challenge is to read more of physical books. I tend to buy physical copies of books but read more ebooks so this challenge is pretty perfect for me.
Guidelines are pretty simple. You’ll have all year to read your books so go ahead and stretch yourself.
1. Choose a Level
Board Books: 12 (New level)
Picture Books: 26 (New level)
Chapter Books: 52
Middle Grade: 78
Young Adult: 156
Adult: 208 or more
2. You may move up a level but not down.
3. You don’t need a blog to participate. Feel free to link to a Goodreads shelf or another public profile where everyone can see your books.
4. Reviews are not necessary but a list of books you’ve read is. There will be a link up for reviews if you wish to post them. You can make a list of books you want to read and change them if you’d like.
5. All formats allowed as long as the book has an isbn or equivalent and can be purchased or borrowed, the book counts.
6. Individual short stories in a collection and individual books of the Bible do not count.
7. Crossovers from other challenges count
8. Books started before January 1st, 2018 don’t count.
My Goal for Strictly Print
The Littles and I are going to participate in this challenge and we are aiming for Young Adult 156. That’s 104 books for the Littles (we’re doing the Picture Book Challenge) and 52 for me.